tiistai 26. elokuuta 2014

jaettavia iloja

Happy things to share.


1









12





15

I love my life right now. I love God even more than ever, I love my family, friends, church, dance and like my friend Bob would say I love; " eeeeeeeverythiinnggg." (It's actually "everywhere" but whatever.)

Every morning I wake up earlier to read the Bible and spend quality time with God. I've noticed how it makes each day even more blessed and great! When you start your day with God, you will have a good one for sure!<3 I always start my "Godtime" by writing a "letter" to God into my notebook. I just tell Him everything. The good things, bad things, what I did yesterday, who needs help with something, I have questions for Him, I share my own logic with Him, I pray for my friends, I pray for the world..I just give Him everything I have in mind. Then I pray for all I've written down and continue reading the Bible, from where I last ended. At the moment I'm reading Romans 9 and I gotta say the book of Romans is one of my favourites!!:) I read the Finnish and English version of the Bible and while I'm doing all of this, I listen to worship music. 

I've been listening to a lot of Michael W. Smith lately. His music is like no other!! I love it. We used to listen to Him when we were kids, so now that I recently started listening to Him again, it brings back a lot of memories- so nostalgic and it makes it all sound eeeeeven better!! You should check him out, if you aren't familiar with his music:) 

I'm going to be late for school, because I was supposed to leave 5 minutes ago, and here I am, still sitting in the living- room listening to M.W.Smith ..heheh.

Well, have a good day !! Don't be stupid.

-Kata<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti