lauantai 9. helmikuuta 2013

~Your love never fails~ Jesus Culture

~I know Who goes before me, i know Who stands behind~ Chris Tomlin (Whom Shall I Fear)

~From death to life, to You alone, awake my soul~ Chris Tomlin (Awake My Soul ft. Lecrae)

~I need You more, more than yesterday, I need you more, more than words can say, I need you more God,  more than ever before~ Kim Walker (I Need You More)

~I will fall at Your feet, I will worship You here, Your presence in me Jesus~ Bethel Church (Your Grace Is Enough)

~Where You go I go, what You say I say, what You pray I pray~ Jesus Culture (Where You Go I Go)

~Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe, sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow~ Kristian Stanfill (Jesus Paid It All)

~Jesus You are, Jesus You are, Your name alone has power to raise us, Your light will shine when all else fades~ Matt Redman (Holy)

~Halleluja our God reigns, forever all my days halleluja~ Jenn Johnson (God I Look To You)

~I need You more, more than yesterday, I need You more, more than words can say, I need You more than ever before , I need You Lord, I need You Lord, More than the air I breathe, more than the song I sing, more than the next heartbeat, MORE THAN ANYTHING, and Lord as time goes by, I'll be by Your side, cuz I never want to go back to my old life~ Kim Walker (I Need You More)





Kivaa päivää kaikille ja hei lukekaa noita lyriksejä pariki kertaa ja miettikää niitä. Oon koko aamun miettiny niitä ja ajatellu syvällisiäXD se on kivaa! :)

siukkiksii! <3Kata


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti